The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de liquidación
- Many of these close-out sales will offer great laptops at reduced prices.
- Anyway, I bought the E. T. cartridge shortly after the crash in 1984 at a Sears closeout store for only $2.
- We'll see how good the closeout sales are.
- And if none of these options will do, you can still get CDs cheap at your local Sam Goody closeout sale.
- Your basic system will cost about $149.00 (plus installation) and can be found even cheaper if you look for specials or closeouts.
- The Internet also makes him aware of closeout items where his clients can get great prices on products or brands that might usually be out of their price range.
- The last day was grim, with a succession of closeout sales clearing out all but the most shunned of merchandise.
- Watch out for great close-out or liquidation sales and don't forget to check out refurbished laptops.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!