The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of tendedero
1(plegable) tendedero masculine
- When the neighbours moved out, suddenly the non-carpeted bits of the floor were cold, and stuff hung on the clothes horses took twice as long to dry.
- Is she wishing she'd done her laundry earlier, cursing the weather that meant all her regular clothes are still damp and hanging on the clothes horse in her front porch?
- Still the step ladder (which, rather embarrassingly, my husband was using as a clothes horse for suit jackets) was retrieved.
- The items on the clothes horse became engulfed in flames and the little girl suffered fatal wounds,’ said a close family friend.
- So imagine my surprise when this morning I go to feed the cats and I find that sometime between 11.30 pm and 8.00 am some one has come into my house, sorted out the washing and hung it on the clothes horse.
- Only in Madrid could the player prove he is far more than a glorified clothes horse.
- The ladder leads up to the sleeping area, and also doubles as a handy clothes horse.
- He found a pink dressing gown hanging on the clothes horse.
- Use a washing line or clothes horse - not a tumble drier.
- I'm on the way to the loo in the middle of the night and stub my toe on the coffee table, trip over the cat, or walk into a dangerously parked clothes horse.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!