The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
crema muy espesa, típica del sudoeste de Inglaterra
- Other milk products are butter, dried curds, and clotted cream.
- Spoon the warm jam over the slices of malt bread and add a dollop of thick, yellow clotted cream at the side of the plate.
- Top with a spoonful of clotted cream and serve immediately.
- Serve with clotted cream, ice-cream or, if you are watching your weight, a blob of crème fraîche.
- More than 30 British foods have already been granted special status, including Cornish clotted cream and Stilton cheese.
- Most tea rooms offer several choices of black, green and herbal teas, freshly brewed from loose tea, served with clotted cream and jam for the scones.
- Serve warm, with an assortment of spreads: clotted cream, butter, jams, honey, nut butters… and a cup of tea.
- The trust tends to serve clotted cream, freshly baked plain scones, strawberry jam and tea, but it welcomes variety.
- You can buy hand-made chocolates, sour dough breads, jams, honey cakes, terrines, clotted cream and organic meats.
- Tuck into clotted cream and freshly baked scones while sunning yourself on the terrace overlooking the beach.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!