Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(spice)clavo (de olor) masculine
2(of garlic)diente masculine
- To make it yourself, crush a garlic clove in a few tablespoons of olive oil and gently warm it over the stove for 30 minutes.
- Break the cloves off a garlic bulb and toss a handful into the blender.
- Chuck in a couple of chopped shallots and two cloves of chopped garlic.
- I gently sautéed one small, thinly sliced shallot and one minced clove of garlic in some butter.
- He prepared and roughly crushed and sliced some cloves of garlic.
- Crush three cloves of garlic in there and let the oil soak up all the garlicky goodness.
- Cut the lemon into eighths, and lightly crush the whole garlic cloves so that they just crack open.
- Put 1 cup of the olive oil in a bowl, and crush four cloves of garlic into it.
- Peel and chop the onion, the shallot and the garlic clove.
- Sauté the blanched garlic cloves in the butter until they are lightly browned.
- Another delicious way to take garlic both for prevention as well as treatment is to macerate several cloves of mashed garlic in olive oil.
- Scatter half a chopped onion, half a garlic clove, and 2 dessertspoonfuls of salt over meat.
- There were no serious cooking techniques being demonstrated here, although I did learn how to purée garlic cloves with the tines of a fork.
- In a food processor, pulse the garlic cloves to mince them thoroughly.
- To make your garlic soup, peel eight garlic cloves and put them in a covered saucepan with two large new potatoes, skins on, and cut into small chunks.
- It is also difficult to identify garlics by appearance, since cloves from the same bulb grow differently in different locations.
- Garlic contains sulfur compounds that give the cloves their distinct odor.
- I even diced a few cloves of garlic and threw them into the sauce, hoping to appease Mom's natural desires.
- In a heavy saucepan fry the roughly chopped cloves of garlic in a mixture of olive oil and butter.
- Place garlic cloves in a small saucepan and cover with cold water.