The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cooperativa
- At the edge of the village is an organic market where farmers from six co-ops sell their organic produce to the community.
- The reform began as a way to enable large agricultural co-ops to raise funds to build facilities like grain silos.
- Whether it's a conventional business, co-op or non-profit trust, you still need income to run it.
- A supervisory board has begun the recovery of funds owed by the co-op, including rent.
- There will be music and free food provided by local co-ops and bread shops.
- We planned to operate our farm as a co-op so traditional fishermen would still have access.
- The recession in the babysitting co-op was real, as real as a recession in any normal economy.
- Dairy companies and co-ops have been urged to show their commitment to dairy farmers by putting an end to attempts to talk down the price of milk.
- Farmers have taken a huge cut in income and co-ops must help them, he said.
- In this special section, we profile a number of organic co-ops that are finding success in the marketplace.
- No longer limited to co-ops and specialty stores, organic foods are now available in grocery stores.
- If the public company had to abolish dividends, what would the co-op use to pay the interest on its loans?
- Regional milk producer co-ops continue to saturate their marketplaces with these messages.
- Good governance practices by co-ops will help avoid such scandals, he advised.
- In addition, local factions have often treated the credit co-ops like their own personal coffers.
- Meanwhile, the first steps towards reshaping the rules governing the co-op are being taken.
- It was one way of stressing the role of the co-op in the social as well as in the economic life of the people.
- The trust had provided the co-op with extra office space and an overnight room.
- The decision to focus on pizza crust production has proven to be a good choice for the co-op.
- The need for a co-op has resulted from the need for better quality, better quantity food.
edificio de apartamentos en régimen de cooperativa(apartment building)
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!