The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de coautor
1coautor masculinocoautora femenino
- In fact, co-writer, Duncan, is the inspiration for the character.
- That role was specifically written by my co-writer.
- So I told him to hire a co-writer and that if we could do it in less time, we would.
- She discusses the pressures of writing, and the difference a co-writer makes.
- It helps to have a co-writer I can trust, who I can bounce ideas off of.
- He takes centre stage as star, co-writer and co-director of this quirky comedy.
- According to the article, he was a co-writer of the screenplay.
- He was lead singer, guitarist, organist and co-writer of the group's two biggest hits.
- Co-writer, Michael, is prone to discussing the big issues.
- Alex is credited as co-writer for every song but there are some surprising collaborations.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!