The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of cochera
- There is also a range of stone outbuildings including a coach house, two garages, a workshop and log store.
- The garden is also home to a detached coach house that currently provides twin garages, a workshop, a laundry, a WC and a first floor playroom-cum-office.
- The property comes with several outbuildings including a two-storey coach house, two pigeon houses and a stable yard.
- The business has diversified into accommodation, and the brothers now own a coach house hotel on Skye.
- It had a little coach house attached to the garage.
- The project began with the sale of the church's old meeting hall, which was housed in a dilapidated coach house at the vicarage.
- Outside, a courtyard to the rear of the house includes a range of traditional stone buildings, five loose boxes, fuel stores, a workshop and a former coach house which is in a state of disrepair.
- It is proposing to convert the existing main building into four flats and only to demolish the former coach house, a detached single-storey building.
- They have outlined plans to transform the coach house into a tourist centre which will incorporate a craft shop, tea-rooms, a gallery and a furniture manufacturing unit.
- The pub opened in 1674 and was originally a coach house.
- A two-storey coach house behind the Lime Tree pub is also due to be demolished.
- It was a Victorian house with a lovely sloping garden and a coach house attached.
- As well as the coach house, the property includes an old English store barn, a two-span hay barn, pony stables and a garden shed.
- It was a coach house, which I suppose would have permitted passing coaches to change horses and so on.
- It's good that the coach house is being put to good use, even though the horses are long gone.
- The family used their insurance payout to restore and live in a small coach house adjoining the main property.
- There is a coach house with stables, a tennis court and a number of other outbuildings
- She and her husband converted the coach house but he had died by the time this was finished.
- I arrived first at the restaurant, which has been imaginatively converted from a coach house into a high roofed modern interior with a mezzanine for more private dining.
- Seven years ago she moved her two teenage children and her dog out of the large family home they shared with her husband into a coach house in Surrey.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!