The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of perchero
- The clank of our umbrellas as we hook them round the coat stand is shocking, like something clinking on a Church floor during prayer.
- ‘Hey, princess,’ Lyle greeted Alisha, hugging her when he reached where she was standing by the coatracks.
- There's an empty fish tank built into the cement block wall on your immediate right, a coatrack and umbrella stand on the left.
- Noticing that he was lacking his overcoat, she remembered her place and turned towards the mahogany coat stand that stood in the corner of the room.
- She smiles warmly and leans her mop against the coat stand.
- She padded through to the living room and to the coat stand.
- Leo stood and walked towards the door, taking his jacket off the coat stand.
- Placing his cape on the coat stand by the door, Rupert walked through the living room.
- As soon as she reached the Nurse's Station, she gathered up her things and slung her purse over her shoulder, accidentally knocking over a coat stand by the exit.
- Loretta got to her feet and walked over to the coat stand.
- Richter was out of the door in a flash, almost toppling the coat stand as he energetically wrenched his overcoat from it's wooden knob.
- Cursing herself for lacking anything to protect herself with, she spied an umbrella sitting next to the coat stand.
- He removed his heavy cloak and placed it on the coat stand by the door, revealing his face for the first time to the four of them.
- In addition to tables and chairs the Merklens made cheval mirrors, umbrella stands, coat stands, hat racks, mirrors, and the ubiquitous Victorian pedestal.
- He takes off his coat, draping it over an old-fashioned brass coatrack.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!