The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of coautor
1coautor masculinecoautora femininewe were coauthors of a book on astrology — escribimos conjuntamente un libro sobre astrología
- As a co-author of that document, I would like to clarify points raised in both articles.
- National Guard biologists work with specialists from outside the military and sometimes appear as co-authors on the final studies.
- I'm working on one now, but my three co-authors are dead and the first planning document is missing.
- His co-author is an IT consultant specializing in enterprise management.
- The addition of Ross as a co-author is probably intended to create a façade of scientific authority.
- His co-author was Roger Kahn, one of the best writers ever on the topic of baseball.
- They're the co-authors of ‘Actual Innocence.’
- However its co-authors have had huge difficulty getting their work assessed by academic experts.
- He deliberately keeps his films sketchy, ‘open systems’ so that the audience can become co-authors.
- In fact, Chris and I are co-authors of the House version of that bill.
- Six of those scientists are co-authors of the study to be published in Nature.
- He is the co-author of several books on Wisconsin golf courses and fishing.
- Martin has a PhD in behavioural biology and a track record as author and co-author of popular science books.
- Gary Gardner, co-author of the report, said the impact of chronic hunger and obesity was immense.
- His co-authors included 18 scientists from around the world, making this the largest collaboration of its type.
- Jerry is author or co-author of several hundred articles and more than 30 books.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!