The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cobalto
- This packing arrangement is also observed for many metals, including rubidium, osmium, cobalt, zinc, and cadmium.
- Besides gold and diamonds, the area is rich in copper, uranium, palladium and cobalt, as well as coltan ore.
- The slow growth rate is thought to enhance the absorption of heavy metals like copper and cobalt from sea water.
- We are already exporting gold and we have substantial resources of silver, uranium, nickel and cobalt, the deposits of which need further investigation.
- They blended and heated plutonium with gallium and cobalt and then slowly cooled the molten mixture.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!