The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de amigo
inglés de Australia
1amigo masculinocompadre masculino coloquial
- We cobbers bond through proximity not talk - not serious talk anyway.
- And what's wrong with putting in a good word for your cobber?
- The wounded digger clings to the belt of the man in front with his sound hand, while his other cobber gets underneath and pushes him up.
- I got one of my cobbers at university to ring up about three or four hours later and there was still a vacancy there.
- So, whaddya reckon, cobber: Will this be a summer of sporting triumph or an unusually concentrated period of humiliation?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!