The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de coca
- The Dutch colonial houses were graceful and large, set back amid cocas, kanary, and nutmeg trees, while the rest of the small town lay half hidden in the foliage of palms.
- The idea is to try and drive back the guerrillas and move in to spray the coca and poppies.
- The crop-substitution programs begun by the government offer crops to replace the coca.
- Cocaine is derived from the leaves of Erythroxylon coca, a shrub native to South America.
- As part of a U.S. funded plan, farmers have been paid $2,500 for each acre of hectare of Bolivian coca destroyed.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!