The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sombrero de tres picos masculine
- The cloth cap replaced the cocked hat for duty in 1841, displaying the current device by 1883 and the gold-embroidered visor in 1897.
- They dress in brocade costumes with cocked hats and swords, and they're known as The Immortals.
- When he got closer, he saw with a shock that two were dressed in 17th century clothes, with velvet coats, cocked hats, boots, pistols and swords.
- It is at this point that the writers and director pull a series of surprise twists out of their cocked hats.
- The officers also still had their cocked hats, which were kept for formal occasions and for proceeding ashore.
- Most of them sported at least one earring, but nobody except the captain wore a cocked hat.
- He is a local hero and part of the city's mythology: the gentleman robber in cape and cocked hat who on his famous horse Black Bess rode from London to York in a day.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!