The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of berberecho
- Naturally I look for something a little different such as Pepperami, garlic sausage meat, strong smelling cheeses, cockles or mussels.
- Shellfish such as oysters, mussels, cockles, winkles, whelks and crabs were collected for food from the estuaries and sea shores.
- While Brits eat turkey at Christmas, Spaniards look forward to festive feasts of clams, crabs, cockles, mussels, octopus and goose barnacles.
- As is true of most bivalves bearing the name cockle, it looks something like a human heart when viewed from the side.
- Most bivalves lead a fairly stationary life, either anchored to rocks, like mussels, or buried in sediment, like razor-shells, cockles and clams.
2(shell)concha de berberecho feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!