The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1traje de fiesta masculine
- The event is black tie or leisure suit, and cocktail dress or formal gown for the ladies.
- Dressed in a ravishing cocktail dress of a silky dark blue, she smiled at both of them widely brown eyes twinkling.
- If it was an A-line cocktail dress with a dusting of floral accents, it would have been a much better fit within the overall collection.
- There are some styles that actually look exactly like and can be used as a cocktail dress.
- Forget about it if you were trying to find a bra to suit that backless cocktail dress or strapless evening gown!
- She shivers in her cocktail dress and he tells her to put on something sensible, like one of his sweaters.
- Her hair was swept into a lovely updo, her black cocktail dress softly hugged her curves, and her jewelry, a single strand of pearls, was subdued and lovely.
- She was in a brown cocktail dress, because she had been out ‘networking’ all night at various clubs around the city.
- My mom and I are scouring New York City for a cream-colored cocktail dress that will show off my long legs.
- His mother walked into the room wearing a black cocktail dress.
- The strangest thing about her was her outfit; she wore a white cocktail dress covered with small black polka dots.
- Trent watched Ally walk away from him, her black cocktail dress hugging her in all the perfect places.
- She wore a short cocktail dress and high-heeled sandals but still, she looked gorgeous.
- She apparently didn't care much about getting water all over her designer cocktail dress.
- It was a cocktail dress that Lucy had bought her two years ago for the exhibits she attends to show off her pieces.
- She was mowing the lawn in a cocktail dress with a pair of yellow high heels.
- Have you ever tried buying a cocktail dress at this time of year, for example?
- It is astonishing what you can get away with when you deliver it in a cocktail dress with disarming charm.
- So I showed up in a cocktail dress with ruffles down the back and my hair up in a chignon.
- Ok, the fluffy pink brocade cocktail dress is hard to miss.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!