The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de gallito
adjetivo cockier, cockiest
1gallito coloquialchulo España coloquial
- He was confident but not cocky and very likable, in a puppy dog sort of way.
- I spoke to him last night to wish him well, and he was confident without being cocky about it, which is always good.
- It is good to walk in with confidence and a friendly smile, but not be overly confident and cocky!
- This kind of surprising, cocky offensive defence goes over well, especially here.
- A lot of people are very cocky and brash in this industry and there were quite a few walking around before the exam as if they'd already passed.
- For me they are too brash, too cocky, too shallow and too plentiful.
- He's cocky and egotistical and it's near impossible to get a word in edgeways.
- No one had his look, his air of total confidence and that cocky strut.
- I am very confident but I wouldn't say I was cocky or anything like that.
- Maybe he wasn't really that arrogant, cocky egomaniac that he pretended to be.
- He is justifiably proud of his work all these years later, but he never comes off as cocky or arrogant.
- While the actor is confident and cocky, he also has a kind of sheepishness that stops him being just another action star.
- He is a confident lad, cocky like most of those who can turn their hand to genius, but nonetheless likeable for it.
- They are confident after a record run of nine successive wins, yet not cocky because they know the ultimate test has still to be set.
- United weren't creating much but they were cocky and they were getting on the ball and dropping it into areas where something could happen.
- Upbeat but not cocky, he was oblivious to his prospects of leading an overall majority government.
- He was cocky and had pedigree but there was an underlying suspicion within the county that he might lack the mentality to match his ability.
- Never get too comfortable or too cocky, every golfer is advised, because that's when the game will take a large bite out of your ego.
- It was amazing how vital and witty and energetic and downright cocky he was.
- A mainstay of the Celtic team, he expects his absence to weaken their midfield but is not getting too cocky.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!