The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of coco
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, sugar, coconut, honey and juice.
- The strawberry curry and coconut soup scores points by using fruit to control the fire that a curry can sometimes spark.
- Save room for the warm chocolate pudding with coconut panda ice cream.
- More daring is the Japanese Juggler, which has white rum with chopped pineapple, orange, pineapple, and grape juice with coconut cream.
- To wind up, there are desserts with coconut cream and bananas dominating.
- Let us show you a few of the ways we use coconut for food in Jamaica.
- Have a slice of coconut cream pie in celebration!
- This is a traditional home-made English confection made from grated coconut mixed with sugar syrup cooked to the thread stage.
- The first of our starters was chicken satay marinated in spices and coconut cream, served with peanut sauce.
- I also had the Lamingtons for dessert, sponge cake squares dipped in chocolate and covered in coconut and served with cream.
- Place the sugar, almonds and coconut in a food processor, whizz briefly and then add the butter.
- I didn't have time for lunch, but I grabbed a cake that had banana, chocolate and coconut.
- There's a cornucopia of cakery in here: cheesecake, coconut cake, and - above all else - Jamaican Ginger Cake.
- The local meals are mostly prepared from rice, cassava root, potatoes and tasty coconut curries, which are delicious but fattening.
- I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that banana and coconut is the classic dessert combination for the decade.
- There was no meat, no chicken, just vegetarian ingredients like tomatoes and coconut and mango.
- Mix the shredded tuna meat with the raw vegetables and add the steamed shredded coconut, lime juice and salt.
- For the coconut and sesame seed crisps: In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle, combine butter and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Sprinkle the rest of the coconut on the white chocolate.
- Deep-fry fritters for about two minutes, until the coconut coating is golden brown.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!