The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1aceite de hígado de bacalao masculino
- More than half of Irish adults use food supplements such as vitamins, minerals and cod liver oil, the organisation says.
- Use of other vitamin D supplements during the first year of life and maternal use of cod liver oil or other vitamin D supplements during pregnancy were not associated with type 1 diabetes.
- In 1941 the Vitamin Welfare Scheme was set up to issue cheap milk, concentrated orange juice, cod liver oil, and vitamin A and D tablets to pregnant women and children under 5.
- There's a risk of toxicity from excess accumulation of vitamin A from the sun, dietary sources, vitamin supplements and cod liver oil.
- Research from the United States indicates that children prone to glue ear could benefit from cod liver oil and vitamins.
- Oil-rich fish and supplements such as fish oil and cod liver oil are the richest and most readily available sources.
- A few days back, when I had a spot of back trouble, I decided to give my joints a treat and go onto a course of cod liver oil and glucosamine capsules.
- When he treated the children with vitamin A, using only the recommended daily allowance of cod liver oil, their chronic ear infections stopped.
- No animal fats or oily fish means practically no vitamins A and D - good old fashioned cod liver oil should sort this out - or vitamin B12.
- While writing these articles I have been taking multivitamins, primrose oil capsules, cod liver oil capsules, vitamin C and vitamin E.
- A reasonable dose of fish oil or cod liver oil, for instance, consists of 1 teaspoon daily for every 50 pounds of body weight.
- According to the market analysis firm, Britons spend nearly £80m a year on cod liver oil and other fish oil preparations.
- Eat small meals throughout the day, always have some protein at every meal, always eat your fruits and vegetables, and take your cod liver oil.
- Nanny is trying to get me to take that awful cod liver oil!
- Arrange some parsley purêe, roasted garlic cloves and grape tomatoes around the dish and drizzle some garlic cream and cod liver oil around the dish.
- At least 16 years ago, research published in the medical journal demonstrated the protective power of cod liver oil in pig arteries.
- Rather than eating fish, which is largely contaminated with PCBs and mercury, consume a high-quality purified fish or cod liver oil.
- I have seen soft teeth harden after cod liver oil and lots of butter are added to the diet.
- We would caution against regular use of cod liver oil.
- Like others, she saw stout as a good way to ward off colds and coughs - the equivalent of giving a child a spoonful of cod liver oil.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!