The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1palabra de acceso feminineclave de acceso femininecontraseña de acceso feminine
- Teach your children not to ride with anyone they don't know or with anyone who doesn't know the code word.
- Winston Churchill, who personally vetted many of the British military code words, ordered that they should be neither overly boastful, nor frivolous.
- Undercover police responded to an ad offering Tina (a code word for crystal meth) for sale.
- How does the military choose its code words?
- As the man disembarked, we heard him shout the code word.
- Code words are shouted out to alert drug dealers and buyers to the presence of police in both sites.
- I was a canvasser, which is a code word for door-to-door moneygrubber.
- "People of faith," as used by the event's organizers, is another duplicitous locution; it's a code word for only one specific and exclusionary brand of Christianity.
- We have a little code word that she says to me if she spots one of her clients in a restaurant or at a party - not to let me know who it is, but so I can behave in a certain way.
- Efficiency is usually a code word for sidestepping environmental rules.
- For many, "progress" is merely a code word for mass privatization.
- "Privacy" in 1776 was a code word for toilet functions.
- Is this really a code word for some underground fascist movement?
- They enjoy the planning, the feeling of being in a working group, the secret code words, and so on.
- The system involves setting up a code word that is included in the email so that you can ensure it's legitimate.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!