The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1codemandado masculinocodemandada femenino
- Today the disgraced star received a longer prison sentence than either of his co-defendants.
- They wrapped up their case against the deposed president by asking a judge to sentence him to death along with two of his co-defendants.
- My attorney even tabulated the amount of drugs recorded on the wiretaps over the three-month period dealt by the dozens of co-defendants.
- Fourth, he did not think of the consequences of making a false confession either to himself or to his two co-defendants.
- Two of the three co-defendants have been sentenced today.
- Do not take into account against the two co-defendants his allegations of what he says he knows about them.
- There were five co-defendants in court on Monday facing charges in connection with an assault in Hampton in March.
- Five co-defendants were convicted for their roles in the attack.
- Two co-defendants were also convicted of racketeering conspiracy charges, including murder.
- Four co-defendants were also sentenced to prison during the retrial.
- The co-defendants in the trial received sentences ranging from two to five years imprisonment.
- The guidance in the note is that such warning should not be given where co-defendants have given evidence against each other.
- Those observations, of course, would have applied with equal force to the three co-defendants who had been sentenced earlier by the same judge.
- I'm sure my codefendants are discussing this with their lawyers.
- The court deferred sentencing until the trial of two additional codefendants is complete.
- The bill is also good for entrepreneurs, reformers say, because small businesses often get swept up as co-defendants in class-action suits.
- However, the trial that ended yesterday is not the only one in which the two men are co-defendants.
- And neither she nor her co-defendants wanted to destroy the State.
- The appellant and his co-defendants left at about 3 am.
- A Dorchester man and two codefendants were held on bail yesterday in an alleged armed robbery and hostage standoff Sunday on Wales Street.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!