The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Cystic fibrosis, chronic liver disease, and celiac disease are conditions that limit the body's ability to absorb nutrients.
- The following year, he was diagnosed with celiac disease - intolerance to gluten in food that results in intestinal and other disorders.
- I have celiac disease and must avoid gluten, which is found in anything with wheat, rye, barley and oats.
- Do many of the patients thought to have irritable bowel syndrome actually have celiac disease?
- For millions of people, a diagnosis of celiac disease could explain mysterious symptoms and put an end to suffering.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!