The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de coactivo
- The Commonwealth has no military force, or coercive power apart from suspension and expulsion.
- Welfare recipients are to face new coercive measures to force them into workfare or to accept cheap labor jobs.
- He is the leading advocate of the superiority of voluntary or spontaneous forces over coercive ones.
- Thus, a monarch with absolute power must take coercive control over an otherwise savage society either by mutual consent or by force.
- The threat of force is sometimes a necessary component of coercive diplomacy.
- At that point, any exercise of the state's coercive powers fails to respect the essentials of our humanity.
- What we have here is the government using its coercive power over prisoners for commercial advantage.
- His emphasis on the coercive and controlling aspects of the state evoked the Stalin legacy.
- Most people believe that children should be spared from coercive power dynamics.
- It seems to often assume that power is coercive only if exercised by the State.
- The family soon experienced the coercive recruiting tactics of the government forces.
- For coercive diplomacy to succeed, the demands made of the targeted government need to be precise, limited and deliverable.
- We object only when planners promote coercive schemes and claim they offer benefits they do not.
- The inescapable evils of coercive behavior are not unique to government.
- This is a movie with a distinct and startling cinematic language, but with uncomfortably coercive mannerisms.
- How can you say we are more coercive when you have never spoken to us?
- Thus, values and norms were imposed through coercive instruments rather than consensus.
- There has been an increasing acknowledgment that assimilation could have a coercive element to it.
- Language is a good example of the coercive nature of conventions.
- The coercive diplomacy that could yet lead to the dictator's disarmament or his disposal by his own side must be pursued.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!