The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de coexistencia
1coexistencia femeninoconvivencia femenino
- The paradox he presents is the coexistence of violence with love.
- In addition to this mixing of ethnicities, there is a remarkable coexistence of ways of life.
- What emerged was a picture of a 1,000-year-long tradition of multicultural and inter-religious coexistence.
- The state's capacity of transforming the aggressive activists into peaceful coexistence among the people of different faiths is questionable.
- He was hysterically threatening them with a "battle to the finish" and declaring peaceful coexistence virtually impossible.
- Their terrorizing these communities is very detrimental for the peaceful coexistence of other tribes and communities.
- Wherever fundamental extremists live, they tend not to live in coexistence.
- The coexistence of an egalitarian founding philosophy with a social reality is marked by substantial inequalities.
- They see this rising population as having undermined peaceful coexistence between the two groups.
- The two groups maintain an uneasy coexistence under the king's rule.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!