Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1café masculinecafetería feminine
- Vienna's polite coffee house society is in open revolt over plans to turn one of the city's most prestigious cafes into an Italian-style coffee bar.
- Butler's cafe has raised the coffee bar to super-latte levels, and the chocolate truffles are worthy of a place in bonbon heaven.
- Onboard facilities include a coffee bar, café, bar, children's playroom and promenade deck.
- The purpose of the change to a coffee bar or cafe is given as ‘enhancing existing library services’.
- The developers were keen to secure a coffee bar and traditional restaurant for the remaining units.
- This was once Nicholson's, for 10 years the best coffee bar and restaurant in the area.
- It has a lecture theatre, two studio classrooms, a shop, a coffee bar and a restaurant.
- That's the kiosk, which shouldn't be confused with the cafe, coffee bar or restaurant, which are on the first, first and third floors, not in that order.
- The coffee bar was reopened on Monday last week after experts carried out checks for refrigeration leaks and testing for chemical contamination.
- Recently, I overheard a conversation in an LA coffee bar between two women, their faces set in the mask of permanent surprise which afflicts the surgically-enhanced.
- People are quite used to popping into a coffee bar when they need to go these days.
- There is a cherished notion of insights shared at the coffee bar or water cooler spawning new technologies, marketing campaigns or simply great ideas.
- Now, of course I wanted to appear as sophisticated as I really was to this small-town girl, so I suggested we find a coffee bar to sit in and talk.
- A full-service coffee bar has everything from espresso to hot chocolate, as well as appetizers.
- He looks up, a little startled, his eyes a piercing blue - but within moments of me introducing myself, he's leading me off to the station coffee bar for a cappuccino.
- Kelli glanced at her watch and started for the coffee bar.
- The proposed health and leisure centre will feature a beautician's studio, a coffee bar, gym, jacuzzi, saunas and changing areas.
- He had travelled the world, worked in Europe, run a coffee bar in Holland and then developed a passion and love for India.
- Work will begin on a new church that will seat around 800 people and include a coffee bar.
- Davis' building will be transformed into mixed space with offices and residential units combined, and perhaps a coffee bar on the ground floor.