The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1pausa del café femenino
- The proceedings of the Ladies Club have come to a halt for a coffee break.
- The two men were having their daily midmorning coffee break.
- A good American friend asked me the question some time ago in the middle of a coffee break with friends.
- About the second night I rode with him, we took a coffee break.
- I'm just taking time out for a coffee break.
- Some fit in by shooting the breeze during extended coffee breaks.
- The keynote speeches were followed by a coffee break.
- Staff members can lounge outdoors on a balcony during coffee breaks.
- All the staff were willing to talk well into their hard-earned coffee break!
- Each session will include a tea / coffee break.
- My imaginary software company was going to have coffee breaks with free donuts every hour.
- The first part of the conference (up to the morning coffee break) was devoted to reports of unusual experiences in everyday life.
- Austrian city dwellers often take a midafternoon coffee break at a national institution, the coffeehouse.
- I decided a short coffee break was what the situation suggested.
- Don't lunch privately or take coffee breaks with the same person all the time.
- For example, save the coffee break or quick bite for later.
- In fact, at coffee break, there were about five people sitting there.
- A casual conversation at a coffee break in South Africa is shaking up agricultural research throughout the developing world.
- This is a bit of trivia for your coffee break.
- I was able to show it during a coffee break.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!