The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cafetera
- At your feet is a silver tray with one cup, a silver coffee pot, a cream pitcher, and a sugar bowl.
- Then with an irritated grunt of recognition he staggered over to the coffee pot and poured a cup into his own travel mug.
- Isaiah moved over to the coffee pot and refilled his cup.
- He reached for a tin cup and the coffee pot that was warm at all times.
- I drew a cup from the coffee pot in one corner of the office.
- Kendall pushed open the door with her back and hurried towards the table carrying the coffee pot, a cup and a lemon.
- He pulled two mugs out, and turned the coffee pot on.
- Reaching for the coffee pot simmering away behind him, he placed the mug he was polishing before her and filled it with the scalding brew.
- He reached the coffee pot and yawned again while he poured a cup.
- Joey led Elizabeth to the coffee pot and she poured herself a cup.
- Cassandra sniggered from beside the coffee pot, where she was pouring herself a second mug.
- He noticed a small coffee pot sitting on the coals, and poured some into his cup.
- The coffee pot tipped over and started pouring gallon after gallon of the thick, burnt-coffee smelling liquid onto the floor.
- Little spontaneous notes can be packed in with lunches, placed near the coffee pot, left on a pillow, even taped to the bathroom mirror.
- She stumbled over to the counter where the coffee pot was.
- The kitchen was large and except for a coffee pot plugged near the end of one counter the space was almost totally free of any type of normal kitchen clutter.
- Anything from a car to a coffee pot, he could fix with ease.
- As usual, I head downstairs and make for the coffee pot.
- The coffee pot was the star of the first ever Webcam way back in 1993 and sat in the Trojan Room of the Computer Science Department of Cambridge University.
- His gaze caught the coffee pot still suspended over the flames.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!