The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- He debated having a cup of coffee in the hotel coffee shop, but decided against it.
- Dressed in a blue shirt, he sat at the coffee shop at the hotel all set to brief media people on a product launch.
- This is basically the hotel coffee shop, with a nice outdoor terrace and an international menu.
- Another committee owned a food enterprise that rented the hotel restaurant and coffee shop.
- Whether in a grand hotel or a rural coffee shop, I found the service to be spot on every time.
- He was last seen dining with a young foreign lady in the hotel coffee shop earlier that evening.
- On arrival we headed straight to the Skyline Restaurant and had a delicious lunch at the coffee shop.
- Facilities for guests will include a gym, a restaurant, a bar and a coffee shop.
- We were running a little late and I was famished, so we broke a rule and had a light lunch in the coffee shop.
- About an hour later, the two went to an all night coffee shop, and had a real chance to talk.
- Meanwhile work at Mill Hall will see a better entrance, reception, and refurbished coffee shop and bar installed.
- I got into my dream of opening a vegetarian restaurant / coffee shop / deli in the area.
- His dad owns some coffee shop in Geylang and sells relatively successful Asian noodles.
- They'd seen him around, but never in the places they frequented - coffee shop or pub.
- There was no one in the half lit lobby and at one end he saw a sign for a 24 hour coffee shop.
- They didn't have far to walk when they found this cute little diner / coffee shop.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!