Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cavilación femininemeditación feminine
- I'll do some cogitation and some preparation and some meditation also, and see if I can't come up with my own top five guilty pleasure songs.
- More important, though, were his continued and inspired cogitations on the confederation's beleaguered finances.
- What or how do animals think, if they think, and if they do not, then what shapes do their cogitations take?
- The public mind - though in a sense a fiction to describe the individual cogitation of three hundred million individuals - is a powerful reality.
- All of his mental power was concentrated in the depths of cogitation, with little to spare for the superficies of observation.