The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de cohesión
- They lacked cohesion and, for the most part, played as 15 individuals rather than a single unit.
- If the album does have a fault, it's that there is a lack of cohesion.
- Indeed, the team looked flustered and their play at this stage lacked any cohesion.
- Such neighbourhoods are chronically poor and lack the social cohesion of an established community.
- Other observers say the premier isn't to blame for the lack of cohesion in the cabinet.
- Our first-up tackling was weak, our forward play lacked cohesion and we looked under pressure from the word go.
- The contest saw both sides lacking in cohesion and direction.
- The disadvantage is that the book hardly ever ventures beyond description, and lacks intellectual cohesion.
- Freedom of expression and social cohesion are under severe threat in a society that once prided itself on tolerance and civic liberty.
- Larger armies were thereby feasible, but lacked the degree of cohesion and professionalism found in English armies.
- What the land offers in opposition to the alienation of the city is cohesion and wholeness.
- If you think about it the whole principle of stop-loss is based on unit cohesion.
- We should start from the premise that there is a need for all members of our global village to work towards harmony, cohesion and a peaceful world.
- This critically contributes to the economy and social cohesion of the country.
- The advantage of the nation-state is its relative sense of voluntary cohesion and hence stability.
- Religion is often seen as providing cohesion to societies and lies at the root of our law, institutions and values.
- It matters not whether government acts in the common good out of compassion or out of a pragmatic desire to aid social cohesion or other motives.
- If the bid was successful it would help support community cohesion and develop citizenship among young people.
- Social cohesion is important to their stability and progress.
- When regional Australia prospers, more jobs are created and social cohesion is strengthened.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!