The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1resorte (de espiral) masculinomuelle (helicoidal) masculino
- First the front leaf spring has been dropped in favour of a new coil spring, shock absorber and radius arm setup that anchors the axle to the frame but also adds a second pivot point.
- The Great Western II has the standard flat main spring but incorporates a coil spring for the hand.
- When released by the gun's mechanical triggers, the coil spring strikers trip a rocker that impacts the firing pin.
- Elevated by a simple coil spring, the leaf is click adjustable via a click adjustable elevation screw.
- Then the hook, powered by its coil spring, moves right to the bottom of the extraction groove for full engagement and more positive extraction.
- Witchger's patent was for an improvement in the drum, where a coil spring and a casing constituted a tape controller enabling the concavo-convex tape ribbon to retract into the drum.
- The electrode, which delivers the 150-volt electrical charge to the primer, looks remarkably like a conventional, percussion-type firing pin, but without a coil spring wrapped around it.
- The internal firing pin propelled by a coil spring provided an ultra-fast locktime in a period when competing lever-actions still carried heavy external hammers that were a relic of the muzzleloading era.
- The biggest change for the 2002 Judy SL is the use of a single-sided coil spring (in the left leg), with the new Air Assist feature.
- The barrel shape of the coil spring offers a smaller height with an increased working length thereby providing a larger tolerance between the high voltage terminal and the spark plug head.
- Birds have nested in many strange places but few as unusual as the top of a coil spring on a Toyota 4 x 4 Land Cruiser, writes Denis Daly.
- Angioplasty involves the insertion of a balloon and the implementation of a stent, which is a flexible coil spring used to support the arteries.
- I almost have it completely rebuilt but for the coil spring for the big lever.
- The design incorporates a cradle-type frame with an offset coil spring and lower transverse links.
- A coil spring around the vertical rod and under the end of the lever provided back pressure.
- This instrument consists of a band of aluminium that encircles the tree trunk and is held in place by a coil spring.
- Besides exhaust systems, Faller sees other potential applications for Ti on vehicles - including coil springs, driveshafts, brake caliper pistons and door intrusion beams.
- Durango's suspension is a new-design independent set-up in the front, and a solid rear axle suspended by coil springs rather than the less-smooth leaf springs of the previous generation Durango.
- Flat springs were replaced by coil springs in 1908.
- The Explorer now rides on a four-wheel independent suspension with coil springs all around.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!