The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de casual
- It was coincidental that they happened to share the same Dublin street address.
- Last night Timothy Lipscomb, vicar of Armley, said it seemed coincidental that the fire had happened so soon after the terror attacks.
- IT may be coincidental that fat and fatal lie side by side in the dictionary but judging by UK obesity statistics their position seems pertinent.
- Is this, in your judgment, purely coincidental that so many reporters suddenly are facing the prospect of jail?
- And isn't it strangely coincidental that Scotland Yard were involved in all this, at this particular time?
- I mean, it's not coincidental that some of the main culprits in this thing had very little or no college experience.
- And I don't think it was just coincidental that it's a lot cheaper to just cover local news.
- And is it really coincidental that the US wants to introduce biometric border controls in a similar time frame?
- However, it is not coincidental that the issue exploded onto the mainstream agenda briefly in 1995.
- It may have been coincidental that at the time the administration's lead in the opinion polls was comfortable.
- It was probably coincidental that the game went off the boil with Ryan's departure.
- It cannot be entirely coincidental that several of these performances went on to win the Oscar.
- It's purely coincidental that most of the people I know are from the same background.
- But it was purely coincidental that Kitty had been in the garage before it happened.
- It is not coincidental that such plans offer few, if any, details about how the market for their services will grow.
- But he says it is purely coincidental that he ended up as a farmer of coffee.
- It is probably not coincidental that those environmental conditions appear to be on the rise in our time.
- It is not coincidental that tighter censorship is being introduced amidst a wave of severe cuts to social services.
- Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental.
- Read's simultaneous resignation is coincidental, says Fischbach.
- A further possible explanation was that the simultaneous onset of the two disorders was coincidental.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!