Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Among these, collagen is the major structural protein and is the most abundant in the human body.
- The protein collagen is responsible for the tough qualities of connective tissue.
- Protein is crucial for the production of collagen and elastin, the protein fibres that keep skin supple and elastic
- Without dietary vitamin C, the human animal cannot properly synthesize collagen.
- A protein called collagen leaks out from around the injured areas, causing inflammation.