The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of colega
1colega masculine, femininecompañero (de trabajo) masculinecompañera (de trabajo) feminineone of his medical/legal colleagues — un colega / compañero suyo médico/abogado
- Spent part of today writing a couple of spoof company memos for a select group of colleagues.
- I have a dear friend who is being unfairly targeted by colleagues he used to be in business with.
- The trip will only go ahead if Salmond and his amateur colleagues can negotiate time off work.
- Local councils have set up support and advice centres to help colleagues making new bids.
- On the subject of his holiday, many Labour colleagues agree he should make redress.
- He is said by colleagues to be a hard taskmaster who does not tolerate failure.
- That is a very interesting question which colleagues would no doubt wish to debate first.
- We are with him through the deaths of colleagues and family, including his father.
- Yesterday felt really weird and nasty as I found out that two of my colleagues had been laid off.
- Once inside, he began to deliver a lecture about how lazy he and my work colleagues think I am.
- He would require the support of Labour Party colleagues on Hull City Council to do so.
- Her work colleagues have described her as the person who puts a smile on everyone's face.
- Police colleagues in Bedale already have a joint base with the local fire brigade.
- After his death former colleagues described him as a decent man who was devoted to his family.
- The best his Labour colleagues have managed in his support is to defend his right to air his views.
- The head teacher and his or her senior colleagues will be a visible presence round the school.
- I just want to move on with one more issue before I invite my colleagues to come in.
- While doing his day job, he observed the way in which he and his colleagues actually worked.
- We are also working closely with our colleagues in primary care and public health.
- Despite the best efforts of his colleagues and emergency services he died at the scene.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!