The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de colectivista
- Over the long haul, individualistic objectives cannot be achieved through collectivist means.
- Contrary to the myth, they were not a product of collectivist ideology.
- I certainly agree with him about the collectivist movement plaguing our world.
- The neoconservatives are collectivist wolves in the sheep's clothing of freedom.
- Nonetheless, collectivist thinking persists, even among people who pride themselves on looking at the facts.
- A collectivist perspective is characterized by an emphasis on the needs of the group, the opposite of individualism.
- In this way, the day-to-day compromises of supposedly "practical" politics get pulled inexorably in the collectivist direction.
- An article in the April 5 issue reminds us how deeply ingrained collectivist habits of thought are in this country.
- Interpersonal relationships there are strongly influenced by the typically collectivist orientation of these cultures.
- This is a direct continuation of the collectivist, moralizing poetry of the past.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!