The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de colectivizar
- He expropriated foreign industry and collectivized agriculture.
- From 1929, he introduced a Command Economy based on central planning, Five Year Plans, heavy industry, collectivized agriculture, and re-militarization.
- As heavy industry was being developed, agriculture was to be collectivized as a part of achieving Stalin's goal to make Russia a stronger state.
- Agriculture was collectivized, and the surviving part of the industrial base was abandoned or placed under state control.
- The Riazan peasantry was not prepared economically or ideologically for the shift to collectivized agriculture.
- Its industry was nationalized, its agriculture collectivized and its people regimented by the Communist Party.
- It is probably not surprising that employees in the public sector are five times more likely to be collectivised than their private sector counterparts.
- The distribution of land to the peasantry after World War I was reversed under the Soviet occupation as land was collectivized and put under the control of the state.
- Traditionally, Nenets have subsisted on nomadic hunting, fishing, and, most importantly, reindeer herding, which was collectivized in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Not only does this suggest that we can speak of a genuine legal culture in some sectors of the Soviet judiciary, it also evinces the rejection of a revolutionary-era commitment to collectivized child raising.
- What happened in the three months between Stalin's December announcement and his statement in March 1930 that 58 per cent of peasant households had been collectivized was ghastly.
- Scattered fruit and non-timber trees and plantations that were collectivized during the creation of the communes were returned to households.
- The report went on to note that livestock was collectivized without adequate preparation, and with no thought given to shelter or fodder.
- Most agricultural land has been collectivized or is part of a cooperative and thus is not inheritable.
- ‘We want to take back the stolen state utilities and go further than that by taking control of the oil industry and collectivising insurance and finance,’ said Sheridan.
- It was in 1981, during what people call ‘the hungry time’, when the wars and the communists' policy of collectivising the farms had devastated the food supply.
- Under communism, agriculture was almost completely collectivized.
- The goals were to set up a new, collectivized, noncapitalist economy, to establish universal education and health care, and to create a ‘new man’ in a new society.
- A document of September 1939 issued by the French Trotskyists declared: ‘It is by taking over the factories, collectivising the wealth for the benefit of all workers that they will have a country of their own and so something to defend.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!