The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1collie masculine, femininepastor escocés masculinepastora escocesa feminine
- By 1944, the Army accepted only five breeds: German shepherds, Belgian sheepdogs, Doberman pinschers, farm collies, and giant schnauzers.
- He has his two sheepdogs - collies Joe and Jeff - hot on his heels.
- They have six dogs in training - all pure breed collies trained for competition.
- While innate livestock sense is bred into all good working collies, their working style can vary.
- For example, when collies became popular pets in the Victorian period, they lost many of the characteristics that made them effective herd dogs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!