The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de colonialismo
- This period has been characterised by a resurgence of imperialist wars and outright colonialism.
- The positive case argues that, on the contrary, colonialism played an economically progressive role.
- This is the clearest manifestation of resurgent imperialism and colonialism on a world scale.
- Cecil Rhodes once said that those who oppose civil war must support colonialism.
- He left the Communist Party at a later period when its Stalinist policies meant that he was told not to criticise colonialism.
- To have the leader of a great economic power admit that he has a debt and a duty to the losers of globalisation and colonialism is a massive step forward.
- That doesn't mean, however, that anyone opposing colonialism is on the side of human rights, does it?
- Such academic dominance begs questions of intellectual colonialism and the politics of representation.
- Another way to come at the statement is through the politics of race and colonialism.
- Their fight against and defeat of colonialism brought us political independence.
- Since the end of colonialism, we have acquired decades of evidence of what works and what fails in the third world.
- The war to secure the control of oil and gas resources in Central Asia ushered in a new era of colonialism.
- Sugar is as much bound up with the history of slavery and colonialism as cotton, which this column looked at last week.
- In Africa the wars in Angola and Mozambique began as struggles against colonialism.
- Many in the global south regard tourism as a new form of colonialism and cultural imperialism.
- He said the Falklands issue was not one of colonialism or imperialism.
- What, for instance, is the difference, if any, between imperialism and colonialism?
- The Cold War was over, colonialism was history, an era of global peace and prosperity seemed imminent.
- In any case, both groups were against Japanese colonialism and embraced Chinese nationalism.
- The most important factor that constrained the development of vast tracts of the planet was colonialism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!