The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(fabric/garment) que no destiñe(fabric/garment) de colores sólidos(fabric/garment) de colores inalterables
- One word of caution - batiks are not colour fast.
- Be sure to test in an inconspicuous area prior to use, to ensure that the fabric is color fast.
- Natural dyes are not sufficiently colour fast to use in the manufacture of our carpets.
- The rugs are colour fast to the highest possible standards.
- It is a heat-setting ink which, when properly applied, will be colour fast, dry cleanable, wash resistant and suitable for most fabrics.
- If colour blots off, the garment is not colour fast.
- Hand drawn and printed on high quality paper using colour fast inks, the map features the heraldic crests of many famous families.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!