The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de colosal
1(amount/size/building/strength) colosal(amount/size/building/strength) descomunal(idiot) de tomo y lomo coloquial
- She has put on a colossal amount of weight though, so I hope she's doing ok and it's not a bad sign.
- For any of them to become a reality would require a massive amount of consultation, colossal investment and a great deal of faith.
- It made £4500 in 1973, which was a colossal amount of money.
- I thought it was a mistake of colossal magnitude and I still do.
- It's a colossal mistake to dismiss the book blog community.
- Well in fact, that 1% cut in central government is 1% of a colossal amount of our money.
- Every one knows of the huge waiting lists of the NHS; just think what a difference the colossal amounts of money paid out in compensation would make to these!
- If you give them enough space and have a good summer, bees will store a colossal amount of honey; I got 120 pounds out of one hive on a good summer.
- Even at the remove of twenty years many of the key players in the dreadful tragedy could still not accept that they had made colossal mistakes on the night.
- £35,000 is a colossal amount of debt to start your working life with.
- They spend colossal amounts of money on their dogs over there.
- In fact, this meant a colossal amount of foreign travel.
- Yet it is a colossal mistake to concentrate on the negative aspects of our society and to be blind to so much of value.
- Thanks to some very generous donations and a colossal amount of hard work, it's all taken shape.
- They are on all the time and use a colossal amount of electricity.
- Now we're paying a huge price for their colossal mistake.
- On the surface, it would appear to be a colossal waste of money.
- I actually thought about charging for it, which would have been a colossal mistake.
- The amount of money generated for the local economy in salaries alone is colossal.
- So colossal was the output that Blackburn was the greatest weaving town in the world.
- The five-bay front facade has a three-bay, colossal, fluted, composite order portico which is repeated on the five-bay rear façade.
- Michelangelo emphasizes the massiveness of the Senators palace by using the colossal order and balustrade above a tall base.
- It is also the only building in the parish with colossal order columns.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!