The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de columnista
1columnista masculino, femeninoarticulista masculino, femenino
- He is a graduate student at Harvard University and a columnist for the Journalist magazine.
- For many newspaper editors and columnists, some sections of society seem to be fair game.
- It's worth remembering that newspaper columnists write one or maybe two features a week.
- What journalism needs now, he says, is fewer columnists and more reporters getting out of the office and talking to real people.
- Several columnists for mainstream daily newspapers cut to the heart of the matter.
- Some newspaper columnists use that one for anything they don't like or that one of their mates has argued against.
- I'd seen what those newspaper columnists had been sprouting first hand.
- Frankly, it's frustrating for our journalists and columnists to have to find new ways to rehash the same material.
- It's a story you hear trotted out by politicians trying to make a point or ivory tower newspaper columnists trying to fill a page.
- He is a widely syndicated newspaper columnist, a frequent contributor to leading periodicals, and a lecturer.
- He was a prolific essayist and widely syndicated newspaper columnist.
- Ten nationally syndicated columnists wrote columns violently attacking me and the university for this unprecedented assault on American values.
- He currently resides in Barbados and is a weekly newspaper columnist.
- "You shouldn't trust what those gossip columnists write, " she chided.
- Since then the gossip columnists have been doing their best to sniff out the real reasons behind the split.
- I'm going to become a teen magazine advice columnist.
- And a gossip columnist can get sued every bit as quickly as any reporter.
- Most of them are opinions held by regular columnists in the paper deliberately stuck in there to wind people up.
- Today, he is the paper's nationally recognized, award-winning humor columnist.
- Perhaps the best sports columnist of all time, Smith wrote what he saw.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!