The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de guerrera
1guerrera femeninochaleco táctico masculino
- A soldier's soldier, he liked to be photographed in a combat jacket festooned with grenades and found his four-star commands frustrating.
- I had on my combat jacket and I was practising with my pretend rifle.
- In fact, the lad in the back seat was wearing a combat jacket and appeared to be taking notes for some future internet-based tales-of-woe project.
- The band have resisted opportunities to strike aggressive poses and reduce the world's problems to a few neat slogans on the back of a combat jacket.
- The man of average height was wearing what appeared to be an army-type combat jacket.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!