The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de humorista
1(comic)humorista femeninocómica femenino
- Her polished delivery and lightness of touch make her one a new generation of female comediennes, one to watch.
- Further stage craft lessons followed and she practiced being a comedienne.
- Her performance has been the prototype followed, more or less, by those who have succeeded her in the part and who, in the main, have been comediennes rather than straight actresses.
- More than ever before, it makes clear that her importance crosses over from the ghetto of poetry and into the arena of serious thinkers, serious comediennes.
- About half the material is truly worth a laugh, the rest is trite and predictable fare in which the comediennes spill the wacky details of their close encounters with a variety of losers, cheaters and foreigners.
- ‘It may be all right to have as heroines those who do not know Tamil, but to play the role of comediennes, you need to know the language, the language in which films are made’.
- It has a fascinating article about the all-but-forgotten raunchy Jewish comediennes of the 1950s and early 1960s.
- I think you are one of best comediennes in the world.
- The admitted class also includes published writers, an Olympic figure skater, an improvisational comedienne and a tight rope unicyclist.
- While studying music in America, a friend who had seen her amateur act dared her to do an impromptu turn at an open mic night in a New York comedy club - her fate as a cello-playing comedienne was sealed.
- One Sunday newspaper ran two reviews, the shorter by a Muslim comedienne who was asked to confirm the novel's authenticity: she liked the book and thought it true.
- Now she's a comedienne on the BBC, and she explains to the Guardian why she had to move to England to get a laugh.
- ‘I was going to be a ballet dancer or a painter or a comedienne or a teacher or a psychologist,’ she says of her earliest ambitions.
- Some of her performances were not just memorable, but unforgettable particularly in recent years when the comedienne in her surfaced in pantomime and farce.
- She was not only a great comedienne, but she had her own style.
- I used my material from when I was a stand-up comedienne.
- She is a confidante, a counsellor and a comedienne.
- Anyway, she doesn't want to be typecast as a gay comedienne.
- She's got real skill as a comedienne and the super-perkiness of the character is a perfect fit for her talents.
- I asked how it was for her abandoning a successful career as a TV comedienne for music.
2(actress)actriz cómica femenino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!