The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1baño (público) masculinoservicios (públicos) masculino España
- So, you gonna bring me to the comfort station?
- In the middle of the night, the last thing I wanted to do was hike out to the comfort station.
- There is only one public comfort station for the thousands of worshippers and unhygienic practices are common during the peak season.
- Two extensions of the lawn are partially camouflaged by shrubs: one section contains the trampoline, while the other, concealed by a small island of perennials and shrubs, serves as the dog's comfort station.
- The vast majority of tourists enjoyed Shenandoah National Park through the Skyline Drive, campgrounds, comfort stations, scenic vistas, and open grasslands.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!