The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(safe area)zona de comodidad femininezona de confort feminine
2(in work)comodidad laboral feminine
- Finally, my journey has taken me well and truly out of my comfort zone and into unknown territory.
- It's a continuing comfort zone of zero change in an ever changing world.
- As we have said before here, his job is safe; he is operating in the same comfort zone as his players.
- Not that he is complaining at the situation, believing life outside the comfort zone can only be a good thing.
- Everyone is comfortable in their comfort zone and do not usually want to get out of it.
- When we leave our comfort zone for places that might have the equipment we are accustomed to, things quickly can go wrong.
- Yet the act of traveling by its very definition takes you out of your comfort zone and into unknown territory.
- This includes encouraging the students to step outside their comfort zone and prescribes at least one compulsory practical expedition a year.
- They prefer the comfort zone of playing for their village.
- A reunion like this simply marks a return to a comfort zone.
- As a member of the congregation, I found myself being asked to re-evaluate the comfort zone in which I live my life.
- Stepping outside your comfort zone helps you confront your fears and show you that life's full of possibility.
- You may need to step outside your comfort zone to do it though, but if it's important to you then anything is possible.
- This is their personal comfort zone, which you intrude upon at your peril.
- For a workshy fop who is being forced out of his comfort zone, this can come as something of a shock to the system.
- The environmental requirements within the comfort zone differ for each stage of the life cycle.
- The idea is that if your speed stays within your comfort zone, you'll be in much better control.
- He would be wise to stay within his comfort zone - as a backbencher and editor.
- Virtually everyone enjoys the feeling they get when leaving their comfort zone results in success.
- And that's where the naval special warfare finds its comfort zone within the combat zone.
- It feels like there aren't any great options that are within the comfort zone for both of us.
- You encourage us to go beyond our comfort zone, to take the risk of change for the better, because we are worth it.
- Reaching beyond the comfort zone can take a lot of coaxing and frustration.
- Joining the Navy seemed to be the right way to indulge his curiosity to see places beyond his comfort zone.
- It stirs us to strive for the goal, achieve the target and aspire to something beyond our comfort zone.
- In a day I had traversed miles not only beyond their comfort zone but beyond their empathy zone as well.
- Move beyond your comfort zone, find your inner sports enthusiast, and then bring it to me.
- And sometimes its necessary to venture beyond the comfort zone to risk the road less planned and predictable.
- It's quite alright to start within your comfort zone to help you build confidence and get the basics down pat.
- We passed on some early-stage companies whose valuations were beyond our comfort zone.
- The simplest way to go beyond your comfort zone is to learn a new skill.
- It brings you out of your comfort zone as a writer.
- When you're in a solid practice mode and repeating shots, hopefully you'll ease your way into a comfort zone.
- That's why I don't think we are in the comfort zone yet - far from it.
- Montgomerie and Tony Jacklin are among those who have complained lately that too many European players operate in a comfort zone.
- The musicianship was fine, but perhaps the band members should get out of their comfort zone and experiment with different ideas.
- Crooks has said he believed that a number of players had reached a comfort zone in the knowledge there were no others available to push for their place.
- But professionally he enjoys pushing himself out of his comfort zone.
- I felt at the start we got dragged down into the comfort zone.
- We must not allow players to get themselves into the comfort zone.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!