The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(words) de consuelo(words) reconfortanteit's a comforting thought — es reconfortante / es un consuelo pensarlo
- She was grateful for his comforting words and reassuring gestures.
- It is comforting to think that his was a death with dignity and solitude.
- The concept of a tragic flaw, after all, is strangely comforting, even absolving.
- It's comforting to know that there are some things in life that are constant.
- The ideal best friend would have found something incredibly nice or comforting to say.
- Usually the noise of my best friend's family is comforting, but today it was overwhelming.
- It's comforting to know the business is in good hands.
- They both share the same psychiatrist and are completely dependent upon him as a comforting father figure.
- Talking to friends and family, even your minister, can be comforting.
- Ryan reached over and put a comforting hand on Marilee's shoulder.
- After seeking help from counselors and advice from friends, Betsy and Jack tried to establish as many comforting routines as possible.
- "At least it's comforting that we're together, and we can give each other support if we need it," he said.
- It is always more comforting to know that someone else feels the same way you do.
- There was something comforting about being an intern, to feel that there was always someone above you to call, even at 3am.
- Just knowing that I do not have to go through this alone is more than comforting.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!