The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Particularly good trap crops include: green lettuce, cabbage, calendula, marigolds, comfrey leaves, zinnias and beans.
- Himalayan balsam crowds out native plants such as comfrey and willow herb, which are both important food sources for insects.
- These products often include comfrey, chickweed, echinacea, calendula, goldenseal, plantain, essential oils, and a host of other herbs in a base of olive oil and beeswax.
- Some 3 percent of all flowering plants produce these chemicals, including such herbal-garden favorites as borage and comfrey.
- I was amazed to find that the comfrey plants (I planted the offsets last Thursday) which were only just sprouting a couple of days ago, all now have proper leaves!
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!