The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1tira cómica femininehistorieta feminine
- A sequel that tries to provide the comic-strip character with psychological depth.
- The great comic-strip artists had evolved a vocabulary for treating things everybody knew about in ways that everybody could understand.
- There was once a comic-strip character called Ivor Lott.
- Fifty years ago, the comic-strip vision of the year 2000 had people wearing silver suits, travelling in flying cars and living in cities in the sky.
- Cartoonist Ben, known for his comic-strip novels, is the subject of this survey covering the last 10 years.
- Playing up his sometimes spacey, Zen-like nature, he likes to compare himself to Ziggy, the befuddled comic-strip character who often stumbles into cosmic revelations.
- They had hired a famous comic-strip artist to prepare concepts for the sets.
- Richard is a struggling artist who makes no bones of the fact that he considers himself too good for the comic-strip job.
- Kids and their parents learn to re-create favorite cartoon and comic-strip characters.
- Here, events are depicted in comic-strip style, using small sequential sculptural panels.
- Road to Perdition, the graphic novel, can be obtained from specialist comic-strip shops.
- Buck Rogers first appeared, in comic-strip form, that same year.
- The show has spawned a radio series in nine languages and a mass of literature, some in comic-strip form.
- I went back to being a full-time cartoonist and began to live out my life's dream of being a nationally syndicated comic-strip artist - but Pedro was still with me.
- Taken together, they bring to mind the Sunday paper comic-strip characters of Jiggs and Maggie.
- These more familiar types of Chinese cartoons emerged at the beginning of the 20th century, mainly in the form of comic strips in magazines and newspapers.
- Include in your regular reading diet published collections of wit and humor, humor columnists, comic strips, and stories by writers with a well-developed sense of humor.
- A new collection of stories and comic strips examines just that.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!