The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1comandante masculine, feminine
- Among the last six commandants of the Army War College, for example, there have been a Rhodes Scholar, a published historian, a published military educator and two Ph.D.s who have also published.
- He later served as commandant of the Regimental Officer Academy and the deputy commander of the U.S. Army Signal Command.
- Marceau, wearing his uniform as a commandant in the French Army reserves, was the master of ceremonies.
- Its primary mission is to provide music for the president of the United States and the commandant of the Marine Corps.
- He was placed on the commandant's list on completing the Armor Officer Basic Course in 1997.
- Jon Voight, as the camp commandant, or second in command under the mean spirited Warden, overacts to a point of absurdity.
- Promoted to brigadier general in 1907, he then became commandant of the Staff College.
- The commandant said many special officers felt the same, but acknowledged that some who joined with a view to becoming career officers might feel differently.
- These sources provide us with the names and ranks of the fort's commandants and their military and personal ambitions.
- At first, the conquered territories were administered by military commandants.
- The group commandant, Colonel S.Kumar, visited the spot on Saturday and witnessed the cadets fly with enthusiasm.
- Officers' representatives have consistently complained about a shortfall among commandants and captains and there is usually a high drop out rate among recruits.
- In the summer of 1925, he was transferred to a light-bomber squadron as assistant to the airfield commandant.
- But a new book reveals the incredible secret that the camp commandant hid from his SS comrades throughout the war.
- Once the war was over, they continued to identify with the most defiant commandants and generals.
- Once again, his effectiveness as a camp commandant came to the fore.
- I opened the gates, showing correct papers to the camp commandant on the way out.
- From a more practical point of view, several commandants have pushed the Marine Corps not only to educate but also to train Marines for the new challenges of complex crises and emergencies.
- There are 16 female commandants and 38 captains in the army, two female captains in the air corps, and six in the naval service.
- One was the camp commandant, who was responsible for the organisation of the camp.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!