Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- She expects the completed memorial to have a commemorative plaque engraved with the names of the deceased.
- Instead, large commemorative war memorials tried to address the enormity of the loss.
- The 1500 students were joined by war veterans and special commemorative plaque was unveiled.
- Personally, I would single out two groups of brave men for commemorative plaques.
- Sixty years on, the people of Cricklade remembered VE day with a series of commemorative events this weekend.
- Each attendant will be given a personal certificate and commemorative badge to celebrate the good work of school crossing patrol staff.
- In Washington DC, for example, there were hundreds of commemorative events across the city.
- There, Orkney's Lord Lieutenant unveiled a commemorative plaque in the main terminal building.
- The Princess herself praised the facilities on offer at the new hospital in a brief speech before the unveiling of the commemorative plaque.
- She toured the factory and unveiled a commemorative plaque.
- The unveiling of a commemorative plaque at the cenotaph by St George's Hall
- A commemorative plaque will be presented to the school to mark this achievement.
- A fund-raising appeal has been launched to create commemorative gardens in Moreton, Bourton and Stow.
- The trust gets together every year to organise commemorative ceremonies and to give away an award in the name of the actor.
- Their respective clubs will each receive commemorative team photographs.
- His idea is that people should stop buying commemorative seats for viewpoints and instead leave a legacy to have trees cut down.
- Four commemorative stamps were issued at the ceremony to raise funds for relief and rehabilitation effort.
- All the parish's children will be given a commemorative mug that day.
- They include two pieces of commemorative fine china - a beaker and trinket box, both with gold embellishment.
- All the children will also receive commemorative medals courtesy of the governors, who are also producing keyrings.
moneda o sello conmemorativo
- There are two types of postage stamps: definitives and commemoratives.
- All commemoratives, except Christmas stamps, issued between 1898 and 1998 are included in the study.
- Children attending the game receive commemoratives.
- Smith & Wesson donated four pistols as prizes to the top four winners along with match commemoratives to all the competitors.
- It would seem most folks purchased commemoratives as an investment, and eventually traded them in when their hopes for a great rise in value did not occur.
- No alternatives, no tactical judgments; just waiting and talking about the exciting new world of commemoratives.
- While it does not have an official club, its commemoratives are eagerly sought by collectors.
- Also hugely collectable are commemoratives from the Silver Jubilee.
- He worries whether to keep the Lindbergh commemorative in his beloved stamp collection.
- They have been made ever since, although the few that have been made since 1880 have mostly been commemorative.
- The character of the uncarved standing stone argues against it being ninth century or, indeed, commemorative.