The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de comunista
1comunista masculino, femeninorojo masculino coloquial, despectivoroja femenino coloquial, despectivo
- It's now 13 years since the Commies got booted out, and free enterprise is booming.
- I don't support censorship or rooting out the Commies, but I do think it means that mainstream organizers and people of conscience have to take a more active leadership role.
- ‘Only Commies used words like peace and freedom,’ he later recalled.
- If you were barmy enough to believe that the Commies really would infiltrate the corridors of power through brain-washing, then you were barmy enough to believe anything.
- And I'd hate to think the Commies were ever ‘winning’.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!